Nurse Revalidation Model
See below for the full NMC Revalidation Guide.
At present: As a Nurse or Midwife you will be required to declare you have:
- Evidence of relevant Continuous Professional Development (CPD) within the last 3 years. You need to demonstrate 35 hours of CPD, 20 of which must be participatory CPD. Please read our latest CPD update HERE.
- Undertaken 450 hours of relevant practice over the last 3 years.
- You a likely to need five pieces of practise related feedback from a variety of sources (peers,colleagues, patients, carers).
- You will need five reflective accounts and feedback and your CPD.
- You will need to have a reflective discussion with another NMC registrant.
- A Confirmer will need to approve your revalidation.
- You have to provide evidence of your professional indemnity.
- You have to declare that you are of good character and good current health so that you
can practice safety unsupervised.
The Recommended Revalidation Model